Thursday, March 22, 2018

Panel on the Christian Biblical Canon at Southeastern

5
Southeastern Seminary has a series of Library Talks, which apparently take different forms. For this ‘Library Talk’, they asked me to be part of a panel with two of their faculty members, Steve McKinion and Scott Kellum, to discuss the formation of the Christian Canon. The event is free and open to the public. I’m told seating is limited, so register today. If you can't attend the event, it will be recorded, and the video will be posted about two weeks after the event.

5 comments

  1. What a great topic and venue! Were I still in that area I would definitely be attending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jonathan! I believe they will record this talk and post it to their site. I'll provide an update later this spring.

      Delete
    2. I would like to see that update. Where can I expect to find it?

      Delete
    3. Back here, on this thread? Will that work, Daniel?

      Delete
    4. DH: the event will be recorded and posted to SEBTS's site about two weeks after the event. Sound good?

      Delete